Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2009, 12:24 PM
Ezudian

Deanerjr is on a distinguished road
Default Why I'm Back, and RWT.

Hey, long time no see to any veterans currently still here. Its been a long time. Ill be honest from the get go, im not really fuckin' around this time. I'm honestly not here for a great community, dickin' around like old times, etc...I quit Runescape a long time ago and gave away my main account, and recently recovered it with nothing on it. I have many other accounts with good amounts of Gp on them, so i'm looking to find a good X-Fer method. So honestly, I'm not here for all the fun and shit, im looking for a serious method to transfer money from account to account.

What i'm looking for people to do is if possible post fixed or recently fixed methods of x-ferring, or currently working depending on your discretion, items that can still be released and picked up by others, thrown to others, or somehow given to another account through an action. (Ex. Gnomeball, Toy Mice that used to work.) This will help my brainstorming and finding new ideas, new items, etc. I know of all the old methods, like tokkul, now people talk of the pouches etc..I'm hoping to come here and have some people with actual intelligence help out to find a transfer method.

-For anybody unaware of who i am, I'm an old staff member of Tainted-Ones, Bug Abused from Oct 04' to some time in 08'. I was a Staff Member, Bug Abuser, Chosen One, and Moderator from TO and helped administrate one of the more recent versions of TO that had died out behind the scenes. Im basically an oldfag who loved to see the sight of 400M+ in my bank and blew it for fun because of FT's before Runescape went gay. And apologies to all who are newfaggish enough to have never heard of Tained-Ones..lol.-

-Deanerjr ([email protected])
Old 07-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome back sir, will think of the RWT methods..
Old 07-04-2009, 12:59 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

TLDR sorry lol.

Welcome back though =p

Http://Ezud.com
Old 07-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

So far, only possible X-fer method is the Dragon Scales. Though I'm not quite sure it still works.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:01 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

zomg its Deanerjr, I will take you under my wing and raise you like my own.

btw it's SAYANK, hit me up on msn we already have each-other added but you're always afk.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 07-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Aye whats good Deaner Glad to have you back bro, and i might be able to help you with that rwt :P.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 07-04-2009, 09:57 PM
Ezudian

yeah, thanks guys, and take me under YOUR wing Sayank? ha ;] im an old bug abuser nigger guy, from ages back. i feel like a fuckin' oldie. lol. just in from a party, kinda messed up, bout to crash since im goneeee. Ill be doing my best to figure out some RWT methods to come so yeahh. hit up the MSN if needed, talk to ya guys soon.

And Siyico, you should read the last paragraph, it at least gives you a glimpse of who i actually am.
and btw, wtfuxup with all the bitches in your avatar spots? i miss muh bouncin' tits, ill hafta find em'.
Old 07-05-2009, 02:20 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

dis one?

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3.../boobSquez.gif
Old 07-05-2009, 06:58 AM
Ezudian

Lmfao, Quint, yessss. You guys tempt me with this communityyyy, lol. Ill set it as my avvy later, for right noww, i must go. >.<
Old 07-08-2009, 08:27 AM
Ezudian

roenscheepje is on a distinguished road

wb, look @ the brainstorming thread, i posted an idea that makes 10m+ transfers possible.