Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I got a quest cape in about a month of hardcore questing. It took me two months to get 99 wc from like 80, and that was 3 or 4 hrs a day.

Old 02-08-2009, 11:14 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Thnx for ur feedback guys, i wont b working on vids until after skool, i cant get any 99 until i get like 7 pairs of claws

Ps: how many d claws wud i have to donate for high donator?

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-08-2009, 11:16 AM
Ezudian

Eternal Flame has a spectacular aura aboutEternal Flame has a spectacular aura about

Get an Ezud Quest Cape? >.>

Old 02-08-2009, 11:31 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Flame View Post
Get an Ezud Quest Cape? >.>
I would get 1 but they rnt in the shop yet

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Good job on the quest cape man. I hate quests, and I'll probably never get the cape.
Old 02-08-2009, 12:17 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Gratz niggle, + repped for the hard work and great achievement.
Old 02-08-2009, 08:11 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg999 View Post
Thnx for ur feedback guys, i wont b working on vids until after skool, i cant get any 99 until i get like 7 pairs of claws

Ps: how many d claws wud i have to donate for high donator?
You do realize that tormented demons are some of the hardest monsters in game and MAXED out chars get 10 kills a trip, and a trip lasts a hour.

So, with the chances of getting claws being about 1/500 it'd take you 50 hours to get a pair, thats if your MAXED.

7 pairs of claws would take a extreme amount of time and patience.
Old 02-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice View Post
You do realize that tormented demons are some of the hardest monsters in game and MAXED out chars get 10 kills a trip, and a trip lasts a hour.

So, with the chances of getting claws being about 1/500 it'd take you 50 hours to get a pair, thats if your MAXED.

7 pairs of claws would take a extreme amount of time and patience.
yes i know that, im still gonna try coz i found a way to kill em without em atking me :P

Owned by teh sig?
Old 02-09-2009, 06:32 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Nice work. I would aim for a combat stat next maybe Attk or strength depending on your type of char. But yea, good work.

Old 02-09-2009, 06:53 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

o.O
Know what would be really useful to killing these, using invincibility bug + Smuggled SC dagger. xD
Epicly easy never ending trip. :o

Tags
csg999, epic, quest cape