Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 05:54 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Edited.

But I love how you make this seem like it's so important, that a whole community should shun me =]

but it's alright to the same extent, the people who actually matter still talk to me. <3

Enjoy your thread, Cave.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

how come you gave the thread to cave could you not debate with him. was a weak debate, step yo game up jared
Old 10-16-2009, 06:18 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I don't see the point in debating, when most people have already made up their minds about me.

No point in giving him what he desires, he is just mad because inside he knows Runescape is just a game, and that when it finally gets unpopular, he will have to find another mmorpg to devote his life to.

Oh and Sayank, I thought you quit?
Old 10-16-2009, 06:27 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Edited.

But I love how you make this seem like it's so important, that a whole community should shun me =]

but it's alright to the same extent, the people who actually matter still talk to me. <3

Enjoy your thread, Cave.
i love how you made a thread to try publicly embarrass some new member to make yourself feel better or whatever the fuck your sad motive is here, sit down hypocrite.

yes i did quit and haven't played since earlier than when my accounts got banned - at least i took it like a man and quit when my accounts got banned instead of falling to my knees and embracing Mod Dc's fat cock of salvation like you faggot.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:53 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
i love how you made a thread to try publicly embarrass some new member to make yourself feel better or whatever the fuck your sad motive is here, sit down hypocrite.

yes i did quit and haven't played since earlier than when my accounts got banned - at least i took it like a man and quit when my accounts got banned instead of falling to my knees and embracing Mod Dc's fat cock of salvation like you faggot.
oh dearrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Old 10-16-2009, 09:21 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamming OS View Post
Yeah buddy - Rollin' like a big shot - Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop. Fresh paint job, fresh outside, Is the outside frame in the trunk wide? Are the rims big? Do it ride good? Lean back right hand on the pinewood.
Yeah buddy - Rollin' like a big shot - Chevy tuned up like a Nascar pitstop. Fresh paint job, fresh outside, Is the outside frame in the trunk wide? Are the rims big? Do it ride good? Lean back right hand on the pinewood.

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-17-2009, 11:58 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

maybe we should change the title to ban jared. Seems like he's breaking more rules than the new kid.
Old 10-18-2009, 05:24 AM
Ezudian

ybdebom is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Fuck you guys....You don't need my kind here? When was I leaching? Excuse the fuck out of me if I didn't know asking for an example of a stackable interface was leaching. Stackable interface doesn't sound like much of a glitch to me. Anyways fuck you all have fun with your dead website.

Btw I have found out something on my own. I was messing around last night and found out how to ft but I can't control it. Everytime i try to move or anything it just boots me back. But whatever. Fuck you guys, don't know why I bothered with this bullshit.

And another thing don't edit my fucking sig. I'm not asking anyone to leak me ANYTHING. I'm asking for help figuring something out. Fucking assholes
Ur mad ?:a15:
Closed Thread