Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > Runescape General

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 12:26 AM
High Donator

Nathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the rough
Default Wtf!?

I was making a new staker and in 2 Hours got 10 Def + 31 Mage but then I got logged out and was banned I went to my ban thingy and it said RWT but said reversed due to computer error, I log back on my account everythings fine, I go on a few hours later... EVERY ITEM is gone off my account? :s
Old 02-28-2011, 12:32 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

They probably reversed everything since they tend to do that for bots and maybe real world traders. You just got fucked up the ass by a computer error. You're just unlucky.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 02-28-2011, 08:15 AM
Suprar donator

ToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
They probably reversed everything since they tend to do that for bots and maybe real world traders. You just got fucked up the ass by a computer error. You're just unlucky.
They don't do it with items so much - Infact, hardly ever.
They said in their official 'statement' on rollbacks that they take items gained from botting away, but really they don't.

I got rolled from 91 fishing to 10 on my skiller, and the 11k swordies in my bank were still there/bank untouched.

I suggest hit up customer service + Ask for loadsa' moneys/:)