Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 03:18 PM
Ezud Legend

Monk has a spectacular aura aboutMonk has a spectacular aura aboutMonk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo View Post
they have so much hate for a troll. And who doesn't? everyone hates them
omg ur a troll???
Old 03-01-2011, 02:37 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Why not?

As long as she doesn't mess up. Can't proove someone guilty until they've commited the crime?
Old 03-02-2011, 07:54 PM
High Donator

Phinal has a spectacular aura aboutPhinal has a spectacular aura about

I think that Attiusca should replace envy, I mean let's face it, Attiusca has done all that stuff for the site, and MORE. What have you done envy? Yes that's right, you've done nothing. So #21 i believe you should Make Attiusca the person that runs this site and demote envy. the ratio of this happening to the site is exponential and the rating and views and member registering would Go up A LOT. Envy has also been known to give up on lots of sites without ANY sense of care, like he would kill his dog (animal cruelty tbqh) if she burnt his hot pockets(notice how ezud went dead last time). I mean #21 ezud has so much potential but the current setup is just completely out of line. Ive Ran sites that have had over 20k+ members within months, and also made a great revenue
. So trust me I know what I'm talking about. I have also taking many classes at my school on WFI(incase you dont know it means WEB FINDING INFORMATION (its a class at my highschool that every cool kool kid can know how to build websites and make them famous (the guy who created yahoo.com took this class at my highschool))

Attiusca > envy

That is all;
Old 03-02-2011, 08:08 PM
Ezudian

Dayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinal View Post
I think that Attiusca should replace envy, I mean let's face it, Attiusca has done all that stuff for the site, and MORE. What have you done envy? Yes that's right, you've done nothing. So #21 i believe you should Make Attiusca the person that runs this site and demote envy. the ratio of this happening to the site is exponential and the rating and views and member registering would Go up A LOT. Envy has also been known to give up on lots of sites without ANY sense of care, like he would kill his dog (animal cruelty tbqh) if she burnt his hot pockets(notice how ezud went dead last time). I mean #21 ezud has so much potential but the current setup is just completely out of line. Ive Ran sites that have had over 20k+ members within months, and also made a great revenue
. So trust me I know what I'm talking about. I have also taking many classes at my school on WFI(incase you dont know it means WEB FINDING INFORMATION (its a class at my highschool that every cool kool kid can know how to build websites and make them famous (the guy who created yahoo.com took this class at my highschool))

Attiusca > envy

That is all;
she's not gonna e-date you, stop trying.

Old 03-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phinal View Post

Attiusca > envy

That is all;

LOL what are you talking about? Are you on dope? I single-handedly brought Ezud up without knowing anyone at all and created its reputation back in 2008. I've done everything for this site with help from Fatality, Jello, ElixiR, and many more people that are still with us today. Attiusca has helped a lot but just because she's helped doesn't mean that I haven't done anything for Ezud. I remember back when you were a scamming little faggot. I remember you from many, many, unfortunate incidents. You don't know what you're talking about. As soon as I let ONE person know that Ezud was back, it spread like wild fire. To be honest people have left and are discouraged about joining or rejoining Ezud because Attiusca's reputation of being a troll discourages them from coming. I've given her the opportunity to help me run a site and has done a great job if you ask me. But giving all power and content to a single person just like that for helping out? That's nonsense. I with a few others have given Ezud its image and given Ezud its reputation that still brings in over 300-400 guests a DAY and 200-400 guests when we were dead for TWO years. You, sir, don't know what you're talking about. If you're so great, where's your 20k+ member forums today? Seems to me not in your hands. Tell me, did you get fucked over by people who said the same thing? "Phinal doesn't do shit he has people helping DEMOTE DEMOTE!" Attiusca and I pull our own weight on this forum, I'm more behind the scenes while she's more up front doing the moderation part of an admin.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Wtf!?! Attiusca is a girl!?! Excuse me while i pick up my jaw from the depths of hell!

Old 03-03-2011, 06:56 PM
High Donator

Phinal has a spectacular aura aboutPhinal has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
LOL what are you talking about? Are you on dope? I single-handedly brought Ezud up without knowing anyone at all and created its reputation back in 2008. I've done everything for this site with help from Fatality, Jello, ElixiR, and many more people that are still with us today. Attiusca has helped a lot but just because she's helped doesn't mean that I haven't done anything for Ezud. I remember back when you were a scamming little faggot. I remember you from many, many, unfortunate incidents. You don't know what you're talking about. As soon as I let ONE person know that Ezud was back, it spread like wild fire. To be honest people have left and are discouraged about joining or rejoining Ezud because Attiusca's reputation of being a troll discourages them from coming. I've given her the opportunity to help me run a site and has done a great job if you ask me. But giving all power and content to a single person just like that for helping out? That's nonsense. I with a few others have given Ezud its image and given Ezud its reputation that still brings in over 300-400 guests a DAY and 200-400 guests when we were dead for TWO years. You, sir, don't know what you're talking about. If you're so great, where's your 20k+ member forums today? Seems to me not in your hands. Tell me, did you get fucked over by people who said the same thing? "Phinal doesn't do shit he has people helping DEMOTE DEMOTE!" Attiusca and I pull our own weight on this forum, I'm more behind the scenes while she's more up front doing the moderation part of an admin.
"Envy you've lost your mind and still haven't found it" - Weezy F baby(and the f is for forensics)
real G's move in silence like lasagna

dont get it twisted
Old 03-04-2011, 12:10 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Lmao quoting Lil' Wayne in a flame war.

Old 03-06-2011, 09:12 PM
Ezudian

inQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of lightinQuir3 is a glorious beacon of light

i heard she clogged *****s servers

but in my opinion she is a nice lady but rather thick
Old 03-08-2011, 05:47 PM
Ezudian

Shift will become famous soon enoughShift will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Wtf!?! Attiusca is a girl!?! Excuse me while i pick up my jaw from the depths of hell!
no.

(tbqhmtsisgay)