Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2008, 07:42 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheetanaruto View Post
I've seen two clones with the exact same username, related glitch?
No, back when RS began you could create names with periods and multi-spaces. You could have accounts like a_._n and a_-_n (hyphen represents space) and they would both show up as a_-_n. After multi-space names were fixed, any period names that could be fixed, were also, but in the case of having accounts a_._n and a_-_n, the name could not be fixed, but if there's only a single account(I had john s.) then it is fixed as john s, this can be proven by entering a POH.

Old 12-27-2008, 08:06 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Does it give you both drops in your pack at the same time or is it a delayed kind of thing. And is two times the most amount of times you can join?
Old 12-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Does it give you both drops in your pack at the same time or is it a delayed kind of thing. And is two times the most amount of times you can join?
I don't think it actually does drop twice, I think it may just be the concept that it could drop twice.

Old 12-28-2008, 03:29 AM
Ezudian

Roy will become famous soon enough

believe me, the names are not different, no spaces if you still dont believe i can show vids and u can searsh the name on this picture i posted and see if you find any different names, it happens when you disconnect and you stay in the chat, when you try enter it again you cant becouse you need to go other chat first then back
Old 12-28-2008, 04:31 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royboy View Post
believe me, the names are not different, no spaces if you still dont believe i can show vids and u can searsh the name on this picture i posted and see if you find any different names, it happens when you disconnect and you stay in the chat, when you try enter it again you cant becouse you need to go other chat first then back
No one said it was fake, it's just that no one believes that you get 2x drops, as it is the product of lag.

Old 12-28-2008, 04:56 AM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

Back then, "0" looked just the same as "O" in ruenscape, so you could make 2 names, like "0laf" and "Olaf" and they would look the same. But then jagex fixed that too.
___

Has your friend actually got 2x drops, or did he just say he can w/o a try. I'm 99% sure you don't get 2x drops. It's just a lag, as lust said.

Old 12-28-2008, 01:36 PM
Ezudian

fury!!! is on a distinguished road

omg 2x elysian sigil

well even if it dropped twice, would both drops appear? one account is on a different world ... >.<
Old 12-29-2008, 03:46 PM
Ezudian

Iced Liquid is an unknown quantity at this point

I would give each of your own names a split, the total amount would still be the same as if there was one of you. However you would have more chance of getting the drop than other people in your chat if you did coinshare.
Old 02-12-2009, 01:09 PM
Ezudian

Three is infamous around these partsThree is infamous around these parts

LMFAO thats my clan chat!~@~! ^_^ i'm three cb, and it happened on its own and couldn't recreate it
Old 02-13-2009, 11:33 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
hmm...probably lag when he switched worlds really fas or something...i doubt this can be done on purpose unless...H4X!!!
Explain to me how you would switch worlds "Fast" it takes like 45 seconds to switch.