Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 12:07 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

gtfo out my ezuds

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 12:18 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

Fuck you guys....You don't need my kind here? When was I leaching? Excuse the fuck out of me if I didn't know asking for an example of a stackable interface was leaching. Stackable interface doesn't sound like much of a glitch to me. Anyways fuck you all have fun with your dead website.

Btw I have found out something on my own. I was messing around last night and found out how to ft but I can't control it. Everytime i try to move or anything it just boots me back. But whatever. Fuck you guys, don't know why I bothered with this bullshit.

And another thing don't edit my fucking sig. I'm not asking anyone to leak me ANYTHING. I'm asking for help figuring something out. Fucking assholes
Old 10-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
Fuck you guys....You don't need my kind here? When was I leaching? Excuse the fuck out of me if I didn't know asking for an example of a stackable interface was leaching. Stackable interface doesn't sound like much of a glitch to me. Anyways fuck you all have fun with your dead website.
That paragraph right there proved that you know absolutely nothing about bug abuse. Even more of a reason not to leak to you.

Get of my Ezud now.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 10-15-2009, 12:27 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

Btw I have found out something on my own. I was messing around last night and found out how to ft but I can't control it. Everytime i try to move or anything it just boots me back. But whatever. Fuck you guys, don't know why I bothered with this bullshit.

And another thing don't edit my fucking sig. I'm not asking anyone to leak me ANYTHING. I'm asking for help figuring something out. Fucking assholes

What do you mean "You guys"?

We don't take kind to racists here, sir.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Ezudian

Icon1

It wasn't racist. And Jello you are right. I know absolutely nothing about bug abuse. Why do you think I'm here? It's not to leak and leach and get stuff patched. It's so I can find out how to find bugs, and use them for my benefit. i've always been interested in smuggles. I'm here so I can learn how to start out just like you guys. I can't believe out of all the people here to try and leak and leach Jared singled me alone out for one post, about SI's. I've been trying to learn for myself. I've been messing around for hours this morning stalling tele's and trying to figure out how to control them. Have I asked for help with that? No......

Another thing. Jared you said you guys don't take kindly to racism here. Then what about Jello's comment on "We don't need your kind here Altair."

Your Kind? That's racist. Jared you singled me out because your pissed off about the Rsbot thing. Grow up and quit being immature. I made one post here asking about a glitch( according to you guys, you know my bad I didn't know that was considered a glitch, give me a break.) All my other posts have been relevant to the topic and not asking for anyone to tell me how to do it. Read my posts before you run your mouth...
Old 10-15-2009, 12:38 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It wasn't racist. And Jello you are right. I know absolutely nothing about bug abuse. Why do you think I'm here? It's not to leak and leach and get stuff patched. It's so I can find out how to find bugs, and use them for my benefit. i've always been interested in smuggles. I'm here so I can learn how to start out just like you guys. I can't believe out of all the people here to try and leak and leach Jared singled me alone out for one post, about SI's. I've been trying to learn for myself. I've been messing around for hours this morning stalling tele's and trying to figure out how to control them. Have I asked for help with that? No......

Another thing. Jared you said you guys don't take kindly to racism here. Then what about Jello's comment on "We don't need your kind here Altair."

Your Kind? That's racist. Jared you singled me out because your pissed off about the Rsbot thing. Grow up and quit being immature. I made one post here asking about a glitch( according to you guys, you know my bad I didn't know that was considered a glitch, give me a break.) All my other posts have been relevant to the topic and not asking for anyone to tell me how to do it. Read my posts before you run your mouth...
Actually, I read all your posts.

And buddy, you don't have the control here, maybe you should read some of my posts and figure that out.
Old 10-15-2009, 12:43 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Jared you said you guys don't take kindly to racism here. Then what about Jello's comment on "We don't need your kind here Altair."

Your Kind? That's racist.
If anything, that was leakist/leechist because I wasn't making fun of your race... but alright.

We have a zero tolerance for leaking and leeching here on Ezud.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 10-15-2009, 12:50 PM
Ezudian

Listen, I know I'm way out of my league here....I'm new to this whole bug abuse thing. I honestly did not come here to leach and leak and get your glitches and shit patched. I honestly didn't. I came here so I could learn the basics of glitching. Be able to find some stuff out on my own, and be a part of this community who can contribute. I said I was going to leave before because I didn't want to become one of those people that just posts here to showoff and leak other peoples glitches.

I'm sorry I've been a dick to everyone, however in some respect you guys deserved some of it. Besides the point. From now on I'll try to be a better part of this community and not one of the people who are looked down upon. I'm here to find glitches and learn some cool shit just like you guys.....

My apologies....
Old 10-15-2009, 12:52 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

You wont learn nothing if everyone tells you how. (which we will not)

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 12:54 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Listen, I know I'm way out of my league here....I'm new to this whole bug abuse thing. I honestly did not come here to leach and leak and get your glitches and shit patched. I honestly didn't. I came here so I could learn the basics of glitching. Be able to find some stuff out on my own, and be a part of this community who can contribute. I said I was going to leave before because I didn't want to become one of those people that just posts here to showoff and leak other peoples glitches.

I'm sorry I've been a dick to everyone, however in some respect you guys deserved some of it. Besides the point. From now on I'll try to be a better part of this community and not one of the people who are looked down upon. I'm here to find glitches and learn some cool shit just like you guys.....

My apologies....
Good. You calmed down. Write a apology to the people whom you have upset, and you get another chance. I believe that is fair. And no "You deserved it" or "swear words".