Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-15-2009, 01:00 PM
Ezudian

Fire Away Altair will become famous soon enough

That was pretty much my apology right there...
Old 10-15-2009, 01:01 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Doesn't seem like one to me

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 01:03 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Away Altair View Post
That was pretty much my apology right there...
New ones. And specify them to the people whom you insulted. And read the guidelines, no you deserved it or swears.

This shows if you truly want to be a part of the community.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:10 PM
Ezudian

Okay where do i need to post this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOwnage
Doesn't seem like one to me
Maybe you missed the part where I said "My Apologies"?
Old 10-15-2009, 01:17 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Quote:

Doesn't SEEM much of one to me.

300 Posts Achieved Sept '09
Old 10-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:

This thread would be nice.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

Okay here's my list of apologies...

Jared- Your right I probably didn't have much of a right to come here on the first day and ask for stuff. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here.

Jello-I am way out of my league here. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here. But I honestly did not come here to leak, and leach, and basically get everything fixed. I came here to get a better understanding of glitches, learn some stuff, and find out some pretty cool shit on my own.

To the Ezud Community- I'm sorry about my behavior here thus far. I will try and become a better part of this community and a contributer. Not someone looked down upon. I want to get better at finding out bugs on my own. I don't expect you guys to leak me glitches. I just ask that you try and help my understanding of how all this works, to the best of your ability. Help me out with the basics or the "rules" if you will like with the priorities and such. I regret my behavior thus far and I will try and do better in this community.

I'm sorry everyone.
Old 10-15-2009, 01:57 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Okay here's my list of apologies...

Jared- Your right I probably didn't have much of a right to come here on the first day and ask for stuff. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here.

Jello-I am way out of my league here. I'm still new at this bug abuse thing. Right now my knowledge is little if any...I honestly didn't come here to leak and leach. I came here to get a better understanding of how bugs are found. Find some stuff out for my own. Learn the basics, and then become a better part of this community. I apologize for my behavior and it was improper, no matter how you guys acted towards me. My behavior was improper and regrettable. I just hope you guys will give me a second chance before making a final decision on how long my stay is here. But I honestly did not come here to leak, and leach, and basically get everything fixed. I came here to get a better understanding of glitches, learn some stuff, and find out some pretty cool shit on my own.

To the Ezud Community- I'm sorry about my behavior here thus far. I will try and become a better part of this community and a contributer. Not someone looked down upon. I want to get better at finding out bugs on my own. I don't expect you guys to leak me glitches. I just ask that you try and help my understanding of how all this works, to the best of your ability. Help me out with the basics or the "rules" if you will like with the priorities and such. I regret my behavior thus far and I will try and do better in this community.

I'm sorry everyone.
asslicker and nutrider nice, stupid bitch lmfaooooo
Old 10-15-2009, 02:00 PM
Ezudian

Scamming OS is on a distinguished road

I'd like to point out how you guys are complete ass holes. This guy did want to leech, but you know damn fucking well everyone of you has leeched from people you know. Don't pick on the kid cause he's new and doesn't know anything. I'm a bawz leech, coolstoryhuh?
So is Envy, Jello, Jared, Me, Elmos, Ice, Mezala, Dragon, Every one else. Everyone has done it and you all picked this new kid to flame and start an uproar, he wants to learn. He asked what an SI was and you flipped shit over that. I realized you "let" him apologize, when he didn't even need to do that. Because the the people in power can just ban him for not doing what they say. Xander is the only one not power abusing. Let's see everyone else apologize for leeching/leaking, instead of picking on new people and taking advantage of them.

Oh for the failed trolling that's going to come, I'm not mad bro. I scam I, I can't pk, I'm a faggot, Uhhhhh what else would you say, l0l i iz banzored, You may say I have no life, let's see, hai. kthxbai. <3 Love youuuuuu.

Altair, you wont learn anything here. Chances are you'll just be banned in the future.
Don't take anything Mezala, Attiusca, Ice, or Elmosbox try to say to you personally. They're failed trolls. Dawgggg.
Old 10-15-2009, 02:14 PM
Ezudian

Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
asslicker and nutrider nice, stupid bitch lmfaooooo
Prime reason why I almost didn't apologize. I expected someone to post something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scamming OS
I'd like to point out how you guys are complete ass holes. This guy did want to leech, but you know damn fucking well everyone of you has leeched from people you know. Don't pick on the kid cause he's new and doesn't know anything. I'm a bawz leech, coolstoryhuh?
So is Envy, Jello, Jared, Me, Elmos, Ice, Mezala, Dragon, Every one else. Everyone has done it and you all picked this new kid to flame and start an uproar, he wants to learn. He asked what an SI was and you flipped shit over that. I realized you "let" him apologize, when he didn't even need to do that. Because the the people in power can just ban him for not doing what they say. Xander is the only one not power abusing. Let's see everyone else apologize for leeching/leaking, instead of picking on new people and taking advantage of them.

Oh for the failed trolling that's going to come, I'm not mad bro. I scam I, I can't pk, I'm a faggot, Uhhhhh what else would you say, l0l i iz banzored, You may say I have no life, let's see, hai. kthxbai. <3 Love youuuuuu.

Altair, you wont learn anything here. Chances are you'll just be banned in the future.
Don't take anything Mezala, Attiusca, Ice, or Elmosbox try to say to you personally. They're failed trolls. Dawgggg.

I do want to learn man. I really do, and your right I'll probably just be banned. But I don't have anywhere else to go and learn.