Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Will the world end in 2012?
Yes 5 11.90%
No 26 61.90%
I don't know 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Despair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Despair

Quote:
By the time the year 2000 came nothing happened at all.
Well we could technically reached Y2K yet. The reason being the When dates started being based on the birth of jesus, they had to guess at how many years it had been since his birth. The way they calculated is by taking the rough reign of each Romen ruler since and added them up. This does make the 0 ad point fairly vague and I could see that tie in that Y2K is actually in 2012. But I don't believe in the end of the world anyway.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:24 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

20$ says that December 31st 2011 has the most robberies and rapes in history. Y2K all over again...

XandeR
Old 08-02-2008, 10:26 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by I stake View Post
Sounds like it'd make a good movie o.O huh?
no because banks, food companies, factories, and hollywood is a majority the same shit, illuminati which try to influence us that things will be alright, that the rfid is a good thing. and try to 'brain wash' us, blindfully into the antichrists path.

these people when the time comes will do anything to make the antichrist seem like the real messiah.

@ ambition its december 21 2012, but the worst of the disasters and deaths will occur at feburary 2013 because we will be meeting nibiru again as it is passing by the sun and leaving us for another 3200 years.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:48 AM
Ezudian

Saad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I stake
4. The Bible says...

If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012.
Haha, Jehovah's Witnesses. Making thousands of failed end-of-the world predictions in the last 150 years.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:02 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Jehovah witness ppl r gay.

they say only 1 of their leaders goto heven lolz. jesus christ owns.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:22 AM
Ezudian

I wouldn't pay much attention to it anyway, considering how contradictory The Bible itself is.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:25 AM
Ezudian

Zolid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
This has been 100% disproven. The particle accelerator does not create mini black holes. Yes they smash atoms together but not to create black holes. I don't remember completely but it has to do with studying the debris that is caused from the impact. The only known thing capable of producing such a highly dense "blob" the size of a basketball is a supernova blast. When a large enough star collapses into a supernova, the blast rips away all protons and electrons leaving just a highly dense basket-ball sized blob of nutrons. The blast from smashing two atoms together can't compare the amount of pressure and reactions during a supernova.
Even if it would be able to creat a mini black hole it would evaporate in less then a second! I did a presentation on Blackholes

Then we have the the changing of the poles! Do you know how much energy there is needed to change the poles? This will go smoothly and hardly noticed although the number of skincancer patients will increase around that time! And if it would disapear in a split second well then we are all frozen! As the gasses which stop the UV and heat from the sun from leaving our planet will go away to (bye bye theory)

As for Yellowstone!
I am being selfish now but the US will be fucked bigtime!
Ofcourse economical we are really fucked but the only thing we will have is the vulcanic ashes.

Envy the mayan culture knows 6 suns we are in the 5th

Real Problem
An astroid! Don't know the exact size but anyone who has seen: Super Comet -After the Impact

In 2029 a comet will pass earth! 7 years later it will come back. Depending on the gravitational pull earth has on the comet it will hit or not! Then we will be fucked bigtime. Just say if you want more info on it! I was to lazy to typ

PS exuse my english! I talk better than I typ/write
Old 08-02-2008, 11:30 AM
Ezudian

The chances of us actually dying from the Large Hadron Collider are virtually very little.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:33 AM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

I hate these types of debates, do you know why? Because you could quite easily say this about a a lot of things. I predict the end of the world today and the next day and the next day. If all these "end of the world" predictions were real the earth could have been destroyed more than 50 times!

FBI, it does sound very truthful, but even if it was the truth why would i want to care? I don't care if i die and to be honest we cause this world so much damage maybe it is better off we go.

I guess the fact of the matter is that it is going to happen. It doesn't matter what month/day/year what matters is the fact that one day it will happen. There are so many things that could go wrong that the risk percentage is high.

Quote:
The chances of us actually dying from the Large Hadron Collider are virtually very little
Don't ever rule out a possibility, my great grandad had 13 percent chance of dying from cancer, yet he finds himself 6ft under the ground.
Old 08-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

I believe the chances of the asteroid colliding with earth are a 250-1 chance,
someone correct me if im wrong?