Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 10:52 AM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice
Default Report Flame Section?

ive seen a lot of people cuss at eachother a little, thats ok if u just playing around. but i notice amny people continualy do it and it gets tiring and hurtful. i suggest a section to report overdosed/continuous flame?

Old 01-05-2009, 03:55 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
ive seen a lot of people cuss at eachother a little, thats ok if u just playing around. but i notice amny people continualy do it and it gets tiring and hurtful. i suggest a section to report overdosed/continuous flame?
Tbh I'm handing out infractions to the people who are doing it just to be hateful.
Old 01-05-2009, 04:55 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

err no? if you dont want this it will still happen so tbh just suggest a rants/flame section in the boards
Old 01-05-2009, 06:00 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

We've tried that before, if you do not remember Dr. Lobo then you wouldn't know but we HAD a rant section.

XandeR
Old 01-05-2009, 06:42 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
We've tried that before, if you do not remember Dr. Lobo then you wouldn't know but we HAD a rant section.
yeah when ezud had started, lets revive it lads
Old 01-05-2009, 11:49 PM
1# Rare Name Salesman

Peetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of lightPeetu is a glorious beacon of light

Yea, the rant section was good :)
Why it's gone ?
Old 01-07-2009, 06:22 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
No, i dont remember him but i went through the bug abuse forum cuz i was bored one day and found a spam thing abut duping or whatever. i do rem there being a rant section, which is OK if its NOT about toher players. i personally hate the idea of a flame section to flame other members and not be ifnracted for like at rsbot...would cause trouble i could guarentee thats be the #1 most posted on/viewed section..

Old 01-08-2009, 02:50 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Seriously people, the report button is there for a reason. I guarantee you I will see the post within 24-72 hours if you use the report button. I never check the "Report a Spammer" and the other forums like that.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:01 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Stupid idea, you're wanting it cause you're tired of people flamed for spamming or something?
Just inform a admin or mod.. jesus.
I'd be one of the first to get in trouble if this happened; shit people are posting is getting stupid - Ezud is creeping into a slow death people, if you haven't realized.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

You can report flamers with the report button on every post or you can report them in the Report a Spammer section or if the thread is flooding with it just post the thread link in Report a Thread section.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]