Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   Debate (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=213)
-   -   What will happen to the economy? (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3435)

#21 12-06-2008 09:56 AM

What will happen to the economy?

As all of you should know, the US, and basically the entire world, is in the situation of the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. My subject of debate here is: Where is this new crisis leading to? Will people go poor and hungry like last time? Is everything going to crash? Discuss the economic situation here.

Robin Hood 12-06-2008 01:04 PM

i dunno but one thing is for sure when bush gets his ass kicked out of the white house it gonna be a little better, hopefully obama will start to repair it

Tranquility 12-07-2008 10:34 AM

Well we could blaim bush for this. Putting us 10 trillion dollars in debt. But, it's not all his fault. Imo our economy is going to collapse. We are going to need to start over. It's going to become the Great Depression round 2. People are gonna become hungry,homeless, and die.

Mezala 12-07-2008 11:41 AM

Whips are gonna drop to 500k, dbows to 200k, dude I don't know..

juvenilepunk 12-07-2008 04:54 PM

The economy always fluctuates sometimes higher and lower than other times. The economy will continue to decrease and we will see more and more buy out situations. But, the economy will go back to it's original stature, it's just a matter of time. Also, you cannot blame Bush for this "economic crisis". It is all of the bigwigs who led their companies to the ground by being to greedy and never expecting themselves to go out. They are now suffering the consequences.

EskimoANM 12-07-2008 05:37 PM

Well to be honest, it wasn't just Bush that put use 10 trillion dollars in debt. I'm pretty sure the clinton's put the U.S in debt as well. The debt has just been growing, and Bush just added to the debt. I think the economy may possibly improve, due to the fact that Obama is now going to be the president.

I'm not sure what the result of the economy will be, but i don't think it'll be as bad as the great depression. I don't really have any reasoning for this.

juvenilepunk 12-07-2008 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EskimoANM (Post 34766)
Well to be honest, it wasn't just Bush that put use 10 trillion dollars in debt. I'm pretty sure the clinton's put the U.S in debt as well. The debt has just been growing, and Bush just added to the debt. I think the economy may possibly improve, due to the fact that Obama is now going to be the president.

I'm not sure what the result of the economy will be, but i don't think it'll be as bad as the great depression. I don't really have any reasoning for this.

This financial downpoint cannot be blamed on Bush or Clinton. Though he has blown money on the Iraq war he and Clinton are not the only ones to blame. Many C.E.O's, executives, and governors are to blame because of the ways they foolishly threw out their money thinking it wouldn't matter. They are now struggeling because of a decrease in price on oil and other important and frequently traded items. So strictly blameing Bush or Clinton is not valid, when in fact everyones to blame. The President himself has really nothing to do with priceing and costs.

EskimoANM 12-07-2008 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juvenilepunk (Post 34782)
This financial downpoint cannot be blamed on Bush or Clinton. Though he has blown money on the Iraq war he and Clinton are not the only ones to blame. Many C.E.O's, executives, and governors are to blame because of the ways they foolishly threw out their money thinking it wouldn't matter. They are now struggeling because of a decrease in price on oil and other important and frequently traded items. So strictly blameing Bush or Clinton is not valid, when in fact everyones to blame. The President himself has really nothing to do with priceing and costs.

True. I should've reworded my response better. I was just using clinton and bush as examples. They are obviously not the only people to blame for the debt.

#21 12-11-2008 07:34 PM

You guys, I'm surprised, have not mentioned an important factor: Cars. Petroleum is running out and in a couple decades, no petroleum powered cars. Therefore, the car industries are starting to fail now, which is a big part of our economy. They fail, and a large chunk of investments and money is eaten.

Tranquility 12-11-2008 07:53 PM

Thats very true. But, thats when we lean towards more...natural things. Or we go to hover cars =]. But, to stay serious Petroleum is a big problem. There isn't an unlimited amount of it, and its not renewable. So, basically our cars our screwed

(Btw just to add this is my 200th post :p)