Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum

Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum (http://ezud.com/forum/index.php)
-   News and Announcements (http://ezud.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=181)
-   -   Reason behind the last promotions. (http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1687)

Envy 09-23-2008 12:15 PM

Reason behind the last promotions.

Many people fail to understand that without an admin Ezud will fall.

Why have I given out promotions to certain people?

Dorito and Supah Fly have had experience in vBulletin let alone experience in moderating and high positions.

With the absence of Jared and I Ezud won't last long without a leader(s).

I've promoted those two to simply moderate and keep order around here.

Many of you may think they don't care for Ezud and don't have anything to offer Ezud.

I'm constantly engaging in conversations with them and they truly want the best for Ezud, they're always proposing new ideas to keep Ezud going and keep Ezud at the top of other forums.

I also gave out the promotions to the last 3 people to make up for the future if my absence becomes larger due to increasing problems. September - December is a heavy time in my life especially this year due to many decisions I have to make and planning that must be done please don't be angry just try and understand that the choices made is to keep you guys in an organized and content community. We all know that a forum without any leaders will completely fall. You guys highly influence a lot of things that happen around here. I also take high consideration of what staff tells me. To be honest I've never intended in promoting anyone for a while after Link and Fatality and Red but they resulted in my decision of promoting Siyico and Spire.

You guys need to remember that it is STILL your community.

People like Mezala, ElixiR, Spire, Siyico, all of staff, and many many many more hard driving people (can't list them all kinda in a rush xD) highly influence changes and decisions in Ezud and I feel that they deserve to continue enjoying their community.

Siyico1 09-23-2008 01:22 PM

Seconded envy.

Jared 09-23-2008 01:47 PM

I triple the union, and guys, although many of you may not like the current staff promotions, the admins, mods, and plenty of other people DO want to hear your input, but make it constructive, not negative.

juvenilepunk 09-23-2008 02:24 PM

Nicely put, I have no problem with the promotions. They were justly put and good decisions. Keep up the good work guys.

fluid_karma 09-23-2008 03:08 PM

In my opinion If you promoted them they had to of been the the best people on ezud for the job.

Bootylove 09-23-2008 07:55 PM

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!

#21 09-23-2008 08:32 PM

Don't worry everyone, even if you don't physically see me too much, I'm doing a lot of external work. :]

LinkMaster03 09-24-2008 11:27 AM

I get it. But it seems like you are promoting people that haven't really earned it and will be accepted by the community. Also just because they have done vB before. I know the need for maybe an admin or maybe two, but it's not like the forums are being trolled and spammed needing mods to constantly be online.

But I think that this will help it be more understandable for everyone. Thanks Envy.

ElixiR 09-24-2008 11:35 AM

Well, I don't agree with Envy, but whatever, he knows better than I do... Do a good job.