Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2008, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

Touched is a jewel in the roughTouched is a jewel in the roughTouched is a jewel in the rough
Default Touched Comes Out Of The E-Closet.

As I am sure - 99% of the more informed members realize or heard a rumor that I am Jared.

This is true =].

For almost a month now I have used the alias Touched and gone unnoticed.

Many people including Admins and moderators were fully aware of who I was and what my intentions were on the forum *My intentions were chilling out and talking to old friends.

Anyways - Your most trusted staff/members accepted me back with open arms, so why can't you Ezud? I have done nothing but contribute and had a run in with paypal which did not benefit ANYONE including myself.

So I ask you - Will you let me rejoin this amazing community.

O figured I would ask you all now in the time of the year where forgiveness is in most peoples heart.

Also - ALL Staff members knew of my existence excluding Linkmaster simply because he vowed to ban me the second he got the information that told who I was. And Linkmaster - Please refer to the third shoutbox screenie in my signature for my response. Also strike my first sentence - Eskimo also did not know.

Thanks, and I expect a ban from linkmaster upon my return. PLEASE Post your thoughts.

Also - Keep in mind that Sayank scammed over 300$ worth and gets to return under a name which shall remain confidential, but he is high ranking, yet I scam 3$ and become annoying and I gets ip'd until a little agreement between me and some other people??

Rofl <3