Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Who do you think SHOULD win presidency? Not who will.
McCain 10 45.45%
Obama 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-22-2008, 06:17 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

We're either going to have the first black president or first female. And in the end I see Barrack being better than Palin, but that's just me.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:34 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Republicans FTL IMO Hillary was the best choice.

XandeR
Old 10-23-2008, 04:52 PM
Ezudian

Supah Fly is on a distinguished road

b-rok

because mccain is old and will die

also this was the ad in the thread.

hax...

http://www.fagex.net/

I only trade with the staff of ezud or staff of major gaming sites.
Old 10-24-2008, 06:39 PM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post

True Obama may raise our taxes
Isn't his tax plan to cut 95% of people's tax and increase taxes on the other 5% (people who make 250,000+ a year) ?
Old 10-25-2008, 07:48 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Being Black I vote Barack obama
Old 10-25-2008, 11:07 PM
Ezudian

Lolwot is on a distinguished road

Barrack Obama.
Old 10-26-2008, 02:45 AM
Ezudian

Dannymet has a spectacular aura aboutDannymet has a spectacular aura about

burn obama burn obama!!! muahahaha

I vote mcCain, simply because obama knows how white poeple USED to treat black people. They were slaves. If obama strikes against the whites, whites will become slaves. Also I hear obama knows a terrorist? or is friends with one or something.

Im in the UK right now so its not anything to do with me :P. and i dont even know if McCain is female or male. Why did you put MR. McCain?

Old 10-26-2008, 07:00 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadOwnage View Post
Being Black I vote Barack obama
Now see this is why our country is corrupt.Just because Obama is black your gonna vote for him. Now if you want a good country look at what each offers and then decipher who is better. McCain went to a black city and asked who they were voting for. Almost every single one said Obama. He said how do you feel about Obama picking Palin as his V.P. They said they didn't care. Now Palin is McCain's V.P. so the only reason he's going to win is because 95% of Blacks are going to vote for Obama just for the fact that he's black.
Old 10-27-2008, 03:33 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyron View Post
Isn't his tax plan to cut 95% of people's tax and increase taxes on the other 5% (people who make 250,000+ a year) ?
True, but misleading.

Do you realize only like 3-5% of all US citizens will actually get the tax cut, so that 95% means 95% OF THE 3-5% will get major tax cuts, which in the end, is like 1-2% of all US citizens.

Secondly, he wants to approve huge funding plans to cut taxes, well, where do you think the extra money comes from to cut the taxes, OH YEAH, our pockets, with increased taxes.

As the guy above me already explained, some people actually WONDER why our country is going in the wrong direction, it's because half of the people who vote, don't even learn the backgrounds or plans of each candidate, instead they justify who they're going to vote for by what color shirt the guy is wearing on a Saturday, or if he likes the sunglasses better on Obama than McCain. Seriously, people actually WONDER why this is happening.
Old 10-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorito View Post
True, but misleading.

Do you realize only like 3-5% of all US citizens will actually get the tax cut, so that 95% means 95% OF THE 3-5% will get major tax cuts, which in the end, is like 1-2% of all US citizens.

Secondly, he wants to approve huge funding plans to cut taxes, well, where do you think the extra money comes from to cut the taxes, OH YEAH, our pockets, with increased taxes.

As the guy above me already explained, some people actually WONDER why our country is going in the wrong direction, it's because half of the people who vote, don't even learn the backgrounds or plans of each candidate, instead they justify who they're going to vote for by what color shirt the guy is wearing on a Saturday, or if he likes the sunglasses better on Obama than McCain. Seriously, people actually WONDER why this is happening.

yes yes, but if you look back at the past years that republicans have been in the WHITE HOUSE and contorl fo the houses(represetnativs+ senate, i think)
republicans are for the majority, rich people who expect people to pay taxes for them and money to fund whatever the hell they need, but than again? where do they think the money comes from? and also republicans use more slander than the democrats! now im NOT saying that they both dont do it, but its a pretty solid fact, republicans stretch the truth more often than democrats and rant on and on about things that have nothing to do with the election whatsoever, which pisses me off
in turn,
i DO NOT agree fullw ith republicans OR democrats, im more of a 3rd party, these are some of myu beliefs:
1 .no abortion
2 .no gay marriages; idc what they called it, a faggage and scissorage or what the hell they want, a marriage is between a man and a woman and i dont exactly like the fact that these queers want to have ti called a 'marriage' they should be happy enough that it is tolerated in america unlike many countries that are EXTREMELY taboo on this issue
3 .i hate the iraq war!; as it seems i dont like mccain on this, because as he is older and more than likely can be a hothead sometimes wont stop until the job is finished which will have disaterous results if we dont get out quickly, we are spending enough money and in debt millions many many countries like China

my ideal govenment is no abortion, no iraq war, no gay rights, 51-60% democrative and the rest republican, but more democrative as the republicans should have less power as how you've seenw hat happens when the republicans get almost surpreme power

Closed Thread