Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Ezud Discussion

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default A Warning

The rumors are false.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

The rumors are false.

Old 04-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Well, guys, whoever is reading this. It, from what i have been informed, is true. From what I have heard Lol5916 may be banned.

Lol5916, the name will stick with me for a while. Dude, you were a chill ass person. Considering most of us have seen the list. You're a good kid Reht. Keep it that way. You have a lot ahead of you. Keep in touch, stay healthy bro.
~Tranq
Old 04-05-2009, 08:48 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I'm not understanding the reasoning behind the ban that you're going to receive?
If it's something that happened in the past, it should most certainly not affect right now.
Old 04-05-2009, 08:59 PM
Ezudian

Pure can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to Pure

Im not on teh LIST? O wait, you helped me >.< Well it'll be sad to see you go
Bye Lol5916.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:00 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I understand now what's happening (or is heard to be happening).
Lust and I talked on MSN.
Old 04-05-2009, 09:39 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
Im not on teh LIST? O wait, you helped me >.< Well it'll be sad to see you go
Bye Lol5916.
nerd you will never be on anybodys list unless it's a list of retards who wreck bug abuse.

lol5916, good to see that our talk changed your views.
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:34 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Omg no, bye lust, cant beleve u will get banne

Peace, add me on msn ( unless you alredy have) XD

[hide=1][email protected][/hide]

Once again bye, remember, your a legend XD

Owned by teh sig?
Old 04-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

That's the problem when information is leaked, the information becomes wrong and tainted. Lol5916 you are the victim of misleading information. I've stated that I will be taking your unbanning powers away because you've been unbanning leakers and leechers (Stall Reborn, Arr0wc, etc.) The action has already been taken.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Closed Thread