Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2008, 05:49 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default This has got to stop now.

I'm tired of being swamped by people crying and whining to me about every little thing that goes on. It's the internet, people get banned, people get silenced, people get ignored. I can't control what my members do! You have to understand if someone wants to be a dumbass, then let them be a dumbass and let staff take care of it. Don't spam me about someone acting retarded or someone spamming because 90% of the time I already know. People bitching at me about "z0mg he has db!" (not directing to one person, directing it to LOTS) just stop it, I will know when someone has our db and how they got the db. Don't bicker at me about "Z0MG!! YOU GOT EZPLOITZ OPEN!" please just stop that too it's utter bullshit there's only one exploit that's capable on Ezud right now, and I have it covered.

I am only ONE admin. ONE ADMIN.

You guys have to understand that I am doing my best to keep Ezud going, keep Ezud up let alone keep Ezud's name within good reputation. You guys have NO idea how much has been spent on this site. I'm here paying people, bailing people out, keeping people away from harm, shit I even help people stay from being banned, but god damn give me a break. This is the best years I have left in my life and seriously, you guys are starting to deeply effect my personal life and I can't let that happen. I try my best to find staff you guys are happy with. Shit, I look for mods to keep you guys from crying to me about spammers, or people making multiple accounts.

All I'm asking for is just a break from this crying, whining, spamming, flaming, constant begging and bickering. This is making me over stressed, and it really doesn't have to be this way. If you want to leave, then leave! I've done the best I could to make Ezud a good place for you guys. I didn't make Ezud for myself and you can ask the original people that joined. I made this site so people like Lol, Jared, Smoke, Dime, etc. would have a place to show off their abilities in bug abuse but it seems like my efforts are coming to shit.

This can't continue, if it does it will mean the end of Ezud.com

Goodnight.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Agreed. If anybody needs anything, ask me or Fatality before Envy. My MSN is [email protected] and you can also PM me.
Old 08-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMaster03 View Post
Agreed. If anybody needs anything, ask me or Fatality before Envy. My MSN is [email protected] and you can also PM me.
I Agree with Envy/Link and if you need to contact me or ask me any questions add [email protected] . I am on alot and i could be a good help.
Old 08-21-2008, 06:07 PM
Ezudian

Wrath will become famous soon enough

Fuck even ask me before bitching to the bitch :) :) :)

We envy you Envy
Old 08-21-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

Fatal is always on...

He's a Sexy Beast XD...

Fatal is Actually VERY helpful...

Link is helpful, just mean when he does it XD

If anything, i can also help with problems,

Regarding accounts, Personal Life, Fights with other users, i can be a BIG help

in resovling Arguments

[email protected] is My MSN I can help with ANYTHING, i just cant change and ban people on Here... But i will try my best Also...
Old 08-21-2008, 06:12 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Lol I don't think I'm that mean but feel free to point out my behavior if I do it. xD
Old 08-21-2008, 06:21 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Long post.

Just finished it, and I agree, envy is only one guy and doesn't have to put up with this, he is taking his time out of the day to make the forum good for everyone, and has put into it literally his heart and soul.

P.S. As much as I agree with you, I still want to be De-ranked.

P.S.S. Bitch, you changed your password, now I cant do it myself

P.S.S.S Msn - [email protected] Add me if you have any problems/issues/questions.

Much love,
Jared
Old 08-21-2008, 06:35 PM
Ezudian

cowsruleyou will become famous soon enough

We love you ENVY!!!!!!! I cant be much help cause i'm probably considered a leacher but hey what the hell...lol!
Old 08-21-2008, 07:48 PM
Ezudian

Xyletic is on a distinguished road

Envy, are you in college? Because if you are, you need to give up on this forum and start fucking some more drunk sorority girls. On the other hand, if you are in high school, keep at it bro.

Old 08-22-2008, 05:09 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyletic View Post
Envy, are you in college? Because if you are, you need to give up on this forum and start fucking some more drunk sorority girls. On the other hand, if you are in high school, keep at it bro.
Second of all, stoop telling people how to live their life.

Envy deserves a break and I respect this.

[email protected] or Sickk Myy Duckk If you need anything I can do,

Sorry for being a nuisense at times

-<3 ZandeR

XandeR
Closed Thread