Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 01:36 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Why Jared is banned.

Since he's returned from camp he's become an arrogant little bitch testing my patience as well as many others.

He's scammed Fat__Hunter and Mezala and never paid them back.

I had to always ALWAYS bail him out of every situation he caused for himself.

You guys proclaim "give him a second chance."

If you guys knew how many chances this kid had you would understand. The past week he's been disrespecting me behind my back and in my face and encouraging others to do it. He knows very well I keep my personal life and internet life separate simply for privacy reasons, which is why I don't tell anyone my name, I solely go by my online alias anywhere I go and he's always abided by that alias.

He's also caused trouble with privacy issues on every account I have let him on. He's brought down Ezud so much with his stupidity and I can not let someone like him run rampant. He has to learn that there is a specific line you can not cross. He's scammed, he's sabotaged, he's caused so much drama over night, and worst of all he's lied to everyone of you guys.

How? He's one of the biggest bullshitters you can ever meet.

How do I know?
Over some time he's claimed to having a "hacker" of an uncle who's worked for Jagex, fixed their servers, and supposedly died in a car accident but a week later after his uncle's "death" he claimed his uncle was fixing his laptop. He's tried telling me that he pulled all nighters mining pure essence when in fact he's autoed and put all my hardwork in jeapordy by botting even after I spoke to him telling him not to do it simply since Jagex was watching.

I've done so fucking much to keep this kid's record clean on every forum we've been at but he's ungrateful and needs to learn his lesson.

For those of you who don't know him all that well you need to find out the truth of Jared.

Do you guys believe Jared actually found a dupe? NO the so called dupe was the one where you died. I had to actually go out and bust my ass finding that force drop with the duel arena staking window and claim that it was Jared's to keep his credibility up. He's also tested many other knowledgable person and passed by acting as if he's truly the greatest and best glitcher out there. He actually claimed to be close to Champ and Robo and that he would leech the noclip from them. He came back to me telling me he leeched it when in reality some nub leaked him the fake guide to noclipping but he claimed his best friends robo and Champ leaked to him. He's always trying to bullshit his way through shit and I've had enough I will no longer sacrifice my time bailing him out or saving the sanctity of his credibility let alone continue sacrificing Ezud's name just to save his ass. He is truly someone you don't want to get too close to, just a little information the supposed important 10m-50m he claimed to be getting for us a while back was actually an account he SCAMMED from his FRIEND irl claiming that HE did all the work for 99 mage on the account I trained hard on.

For many many more reasons I had to cut Jared off from Ezud and all the accounts he had access to.

When I made Ezud I made it for a few number of people to simply chill out and show off their stuff. These people are Smoke, Dime, Jared, Fatality, Lol5916, a few others. As you know only Fatality remains of these people. I've done too much to have Jared disgrace me like this after the amount of time I spent talking and convincing #21 of letting me start this site for them.

:] I love how some people still stick up for him when I spoke to him on the account he shares with Tyriq he told me he was tired of people bailing him out and didn't want my help anymore and wanted to be banned on Ezud. But it's alright Jared lost this time I'm not saving his ass anymore.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-09-2008, 01:59 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Spliff you know nothing of this, you're simply being used by Jared simply because you and he did that chair glitch which he leeched off you :] think about it, he only spoke to you when those bugs were involved and when he needed to "find" POH bugs, Spliff don't become active now simply to try and bring us down when Jared is at fault.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Ezudian

yes we do, you need to talk to some people too that he's also caused trouble to like Smoke and the people he shares accounts with, oh and Hej, I've always kept Hej updated on the problems Jared has been causing.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-09-2008, 02:07 PM
Ezudian

Supah Fly is on a distinguished road

lol fat__hunter the scammer got scammed.

>.> scammers need to stop scamming srsly. Fucking scamming eachother and in the end you will all have the same thing you started with ;_;

http://www.fagex.net/

I only trade with the staff of ezud or staff of major gaming sites.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

nothing at all ;_; Supah is right! Spliff I'm on MSN my name is still Envy on MSN talk to me.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-09-2008, 02:09 PM
Ezudian

Tyler is on a distinguished road

Envy you are truly a son of a gun. Even if Jared did do any of this stuff, a true friend would keep him on here and NOT take his freaking account.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:10 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

I stand by Envy on this decision. Although I didn't have any problems personally with him, I saw this coming in the near future some time ago.

Goodbye Jared, you will be missed, but some things never change. I hope you'll still be on MSN every now and then, peace.
Old 10-09-2008, 02:24 PM
Ezudian

It wasn't his account Hej made a deal with us saying we could keep it if we trained on it, I did all the training and Jared took all the credit so I simply kicked him off for putting MY hardwork at risk.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-09-2008, 02:38 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

=/ can't trust anyoneeeeeeeee
Old 10-09-2008, 02:53 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

I can see where Envy is coming from with his decision. Jared did scam Fat but not on purposes.. he couldn't get the money to him but all in all he did scam. Later on i do believe he did pay him back though. Then envy says he has scammed other people if he did... why should he get special privileges just because he is liked. Lets say someone new came and you found out he has scammed you would be like GTFO scammer, you guys wouldn't welcome him with open arms and want to give him a "Second Chance". Also Envy has asked to keep his personal life separate from the internet, but Jared still continued to say his real name in SB etc. I must admit i did say his name a few times but after he asked me to stop today i did. Now onto the account thing because Jared is usually not to person to do independent work on RS he tends to bot, that puts the account he is using at risk of getting banned. Wouldn't you get mad if you knew someone was telling you they spent so much time doing something when they didn't and botted, which by the way puts you at risk of a ban. He has even tried the same thing on me once but i knew he was botting. He messaged me saying Tyriq i have been no-lifing all day and then later that day he tells me he botted. Im not trying to take anyones side i just want to state what i know. Thats all i have to say for now.

Thanks Eskimo
Closed Thread