Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Music

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 09:00 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Five Minute Freeverse Poem

Ok, so for language arts *8th grade* I had to submit a poem to a campaign for anti bullying. The idea behind the poems structure is a series of almost non answerable questions composed into a way that makes the reader "think".

I wrote this up in around literally 5-7 minutes *Yea, I'm so bored I timed myself* So let me know what you think, and soon I'll be typing up a essay that somehow made it to states...

=]

Quote:
Why.
Why live in a world where bullying rules the playground.
We live in a world where the ignorant overrule the knowledgeable.
Why can***8217;t we all get along without the need for violence and hurting those different around you?
If we continue this way of life, whose to say we will be around in the future.
Acts of violence have done nothing except cloud the minds of those who may possibly have a future.
Have you ever been a victim?
Have ever wanted to avoid someone so you wouldn***8217;t get hurt?
Is the answer yes? Then you***8217;ve been played the victim and cannot sleep because of the fear of a new tomorrow.
Why don***8217;t you say anything? Are you afraid? Are you worried of the outcome? And ask yourself, what***8217;s worse ***8211; getting put down everyday, or being called the kid who stood up for what is right.
In a world full of ignorance and hate, be the light at the end of the tunnel for someone, be the person that puts and end to bullying once and for all.
The next time you see an act of bullying, think to yourself. You can either forget what you saw, or be somebody***8217;s hero or tell someone. Who knows, you may be the savior of a life.
Rate/hate/masturbate.

Also please keep in mind I just turned 14 hehe, but if you have something to critique please speak up :)
Old 11-13-2008, 09:01 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

WOOT GO 8th graders BAICH. Nice poem too ^^

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 11-13-2008, 09:02 PM
Ezudian

BrokenSoul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BrokenSoul

Pretty good.
Old 11-13-2008, 09:07 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Pretty nice free-verse poem, especially since you're in grade 8.

Also for 5-7 minutes, that pretty nice. It usually takes me 5-10 minutes just to generate some ideas .

Old 11-13-2008, 09:09 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoANM View Post
Pretty nice free-verse poem, especially since you're in grade 8.

Also for 5-7 minutes, that pretty nice. It usually takes me 5-10 minutes just to generate some ideas .
Thanks for the comments everyone.

But yea, in fourth grade my teacher taught me a certain style of writing which allows you to write as you go. It has its ups and downs, and lastly if anyone has any corrections for me, please don't be afraid to comment =] This is going to be entered in a 8th grade competition and sure the rest of my team *in our school the students are separated into teams of around 200 kids* is full of idiots, but still better safe then sorry.

But again, thanks for the comments so far.