Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-22-2008, 05:24 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Ezud Shirts Problem #2

>.< well yesterday morning when I was getting ready to open shop for Ezud shirts it so happened that they don't take full shirt designs or whatever. What happened when I uploaded the shirt design was that it would put the shirt design as an actual picture on the shirt so it would basically be a shirt within a shirt. Sadly enough Flip doesn't have the PSD files for the shirt design he made >.< So long story short... we need a new shirt design but this time make it in the form of a poster with no background just the logo itself meaning make it transparent.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-22-2008, 06:00 AM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold

Oh dang, would be funny if 10+ shirts came to your door with a t-shirt on a t-shirt though xD.
i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.
Old 11-22-2008, 07:54 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Cafepress and things like that usually won't print over the entire shirt, if you didn't know. They just put little logos and stuff in the middle.
Old 11-22-2008, 08:10 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Cafepress prints things according the size. I'll resize the design to fit the shirt ^^

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-22-2008, 08:24 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Lmao good catch, who won again?
Old 11-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Ezudian

Flip won >.< we need a new design...

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-22-2008, 09:18 AM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

I have a logo saved of my t-shirt, but Flip won, so he should make the new design.

Old 11-22-2008, 09:48 AM
Ezudian

Flip should make a new design I'll wait and see what he says when he sees this.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-22-2008, 10:00 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

I have my psds too, but I didn't stand a chance

Why did he not save them >_<
Old 11-22-2008, 02:29 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

OMG this fucking suckssss =[...

Http://Ezud.com
Closed Thread