Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2009, 10:08 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk
Default The Only Beings?

Do you believe that there are other life forms out there. When I say "out there" I mean in other galaxies or planets? And when I say life forms I mean life like us..in a sense. Not like one celled creatures or bacteria, life forms as in multi celled, intelligent, free willed creatures. I believe there is, I just don't see how there can't be with all of the millions of galaxies, planets, solar systems, ect.

Post your intelligent opinions.
Old 01-02-2009, 10:57 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

Post your intelligent opinion:
Penis

Unintelligent opinion:
I know by some of ur own sig, thats you probably dont believe in a God, so lets try not to slit eachothers throats....BUT><><><><><><><...... i think that there MIGHT be because i dont think God created the universe this huge if there is only life on Earth, i am saying that there WAS,IS, OR WILL be life on other planets/galaxies. I think that if there isnt already, Humans in amny hundreds of years might be able to go to other planets and make oclonies and do the whole star wars shizitz etc. lol so either theres other life, Humans will live on other planets, or God made a waste of space that only useful for taking elements and stuff or just looking at/studying. thats my opinion

Old 01-02-2009, 11:55 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

I respect your opinion and I understand what you are trying to say.
I even Agree with you on the colonization of other planets.
Old 01-03-2009, 04:03 AM
Ezudian

Enemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura aboutEnemy has a spectacular aura about

I see what your saying, and it does make sense. There is no point in having all that other space for just nothing.
I do believe that there is intelligent life somewhere out there. Because unless scientists have been fucking with us the whole time, there has to be one other inhabitable planet somewhere in the billions of them.
That's my opinion. Basically the same as yours but there you go. =P

~Enemy
Old 01-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
I see what your saying, and it does make sense. There is no point in having all that other space for just nothing.
I do believe that there is intelligent life somewhere out there. Because unless scientists have been fucking with us the whole time, there has to be one other inhabitable planet somewhere in the billions of them.
That's my opinion. Basically the same as yours but there you go. =P

~Enemy
Well, we can't really blame the scientists. We haven't even studied planets outside of our galaxy into extent or fine detail. If we ever find intelligent life "out there" it probablly wont be for hundreds of years.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:06 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I believe there is.
There is soo many other galaxies and planets out there; so yeah it's definatly possible that there is intelligent life out there wondering the same things as us "is there life out there".
Old 01-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I believe there is.
There is soo many other galaxies and planets out there; so yeah it's definatly possible that there is intelligent life out there wondering the same things as us "is there life out there".
Or they might possibly already be aware of our existence.
Old 01-03-2009, 12:26 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Or they might possibly already be aware of our existence.
:o
That's also true, dey r spy1ng on |_|s!
Old 01-03-2009, 06:59 PM
Ezudian

Jacques will become famous soon enough

There are many ways to look at it.

Mainly two ways.

You believe in the Bible ( don't care if you do, don't care if you don't)
In the Bible it would tell you a lot of things how God created the world, and all, but it never ever says anything about other being, it never states in the Bible not even when the second coming comes but it rather states that you will be with your brothers and sister.

Conclusion: If there was other life form then well it should be stated in the Bible so.
And if you come and say " Maybe there is and the Bible never stated it", all I will say if STFU.

Evolution.
The belief that the world was created by a big bang and all.
Then there is a possibility of other life forms being out there, actually a very large possibility, which then brings you to another question, why haven't the found us yet, well as Vista put it "That's also true, dey r spy1ng on |_|s!"
Old 01-03-2009, 08:26 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
There are many ways to look at it.

Mainly two ways.

You believe in the Bible ( don't care if you do, don't care if you don't)
In the Bible it would tell you a lot of things how God created the world, and all, but it never ever says anything about other being, it never states in the Bible not even when the second coming comes but it rather states that you will be with your brothers and sister.

Conclusion: If there was other life form then well it should be stated in the Bible so.
And if you come and say " Maybe there is and the Bible never stated it", all I will say if STFU.

Evolution.
Then there is a possibility of other life forms being out there, actually a very large possibility, which then brings you to another question, why haven't the found us yet, well as Vista put it "That's also true, dey r spy1ng on |_|s!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacques View Post
Evolution.
|_|s!"
The big bang and evolution are totally different concepts. The big bang proposes "the idea that the universe has expanded from a primordial hot and dense initial condition at some finite time in the past, and continues to expand to this day."

While evolution proposes "change in the inherited traits of a population of organisms from one generation to the next. These changes are caused by a combination of three main processes: variation, reproduction, and selection"

As you can see the two concepts of creation are completely different, you can believe in both but they are different.

I can see religion having an impact on your opinion for this topic, but I don't see how you believeing in evolution does. Second, the bible was written by man, not by god. If there are other life forms it would not be in the bible because the bible cannot look into the future. Seeing as at our current time we still do not know if there are other life forms so how could it have been possible for them to know in their time? I respect you posting in my thread but your information is incorrect and has really nothing to do with the topic.