Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:41 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21
Default -.-

So now what do you like better <_<....only 71 members on in 24 hours as it is right now, or are you starting to think that my guests actually do something.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:06 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

I dont follow? o_O

Http://Ezud.com
Old 01-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

bring your guests in but seriously dude we need to start the updates this weekend.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 01-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Also i've been bugging alot and i'm planning on making a bugging vid soon to hopefully attract new members.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 01-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

ok Fatality man sounds great!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 01-23-2009, 02:26 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Lol 21 I have no clue what you just said.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:28 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Which brings me onto a new topic does anyone have a decent acc i could use to bug on. Ive been trying out a lot of things lately and the acc i used is one of my friends and it could barely do anything. If anyone could provide me one i would appreciate it.

Thanks Eskimo
Closed Thread