Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Music

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2009, 09:10 PM
Ezudian

Torn is on a distinguished road
Default Ultimate Music Discussion Thread.

I love music,its one of my passions.And I am a singer/songwriter.
I dont limit my self to any genre of music,and don't believe anyone should.I Listen to everything from Beethoven to Eminem to Blink182 to Secondhand Serenade..I almost never listen to country though.=[

I have over 16,000 songs on my Labtop.3 guitars,a piano,keyboard,drumset,voice sythnzier,and 5 professional studio mics.
I currently have 5 favorite musical influnces,for different reasons.

All Time Low-showed me pop punk isnt dead.
Eminem-lyrical genius who makes me want to write better.
Blink182-Shows simple catchy songs can go as far as complicated guitar rifts and amazing singing,niether of which this internationally famous band does.
Story of the Year-My cousin( Dan Marsala)is the lead singer,and has helped me alot with music.Plus im garunteed to get laid everytime I go to one of his shows.
Cobra Starship-Thier music is completely for the fans.Plus was one of the most amazing live performances Ive ever seen.

Concerts..The booze,the girls,the mosh.A million reasons to go,not a single reason not to.
In 08,i went to 22 concerts.And saw countless artist,Ive been concert going since 05.Ive seen a wide variaty of artist from Sky eats airplane(screamo),to jason mraz and lil wayne.Ive been to 3 past warped tours,and 2 Pointfest.

Name anything you want about music,including concerts youve been to,your favorite artist,instruments you play,bands that have split youd like to see back together,even promo your work or band here,show off some lyrics.Make this thread as the title says.