Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 06:50 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default March Updates: Must Look

March will be a big change for Ezud.

Ezud will be going under major construction in reorganizing the the forums, adding sections, taking sections away, fixing up a few things here and there.

The major reorganization will take place next week Saturday morning, you can expect the board to go offline for a bit while I reorganize the forums with the available staff I have.

SOTW hasn't been receiving any real attention. After the reorganization I will be implementing a new reward system for SOTW. Winners will win Custom points, which they will be able to use for the shop to buy exclusive items. Winners will also be rewarded with reputation, the more consecutive wins you have the higher your prize becomes.

The RuneScape section will be more generalized as requested. Cheating will be more generalized with Bug Abuse still being the main focus of the site, we're just adding more cheating to Ezud's name.

Donators and High Donators will begin receiving their promised forums this month as well, along with Supporters+ receiving many rewarding contests from myself ranging from money to pins and even accounts. I will also be looking into buying a RapidShare account for High Donators only.

More is to come within March hope you guys are as excited as I am!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-08-2009, 07:00 AM
Ezudian

Travis will become famous soon enoughTravis will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Travis

I can't wait! This'll be epic to see the new ezud!

Kill me if you can

Old 03-08-2009, 07:03 AM
Ezudian

Technicality is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Technicality
Send a message via AIM to Technicality

Ezud lololololololololol idk its teh pwn sauce...just saying peps xD
Old 03-08-2009, 07:14 AM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

Finally .

Thanks.

Old 03-08-2009, 07:53 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Sounds pretty good. o.O
Old 03-08-2009, 07:57 AM
Ezudian

Tyler is on a distinguished road

Nice. A newer ezud would be an interesting thing to see.
Old 03-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

A whole new face to Ezud? I like it :P
Old 03-08-2009, 08:42 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Good work, before staurday i reccoment taking a glance through the suggestions. There are some really good plausable ones.

Old 03-08-2009, 09:24 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

ok nice, gtg now so cant really answer much more
Old 03-08-2009, 09:28 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh god View Post
Good work, before staurday i reccoment taking a glance through the suggestions. There are some really good plausable ones.
Don't worry, I already took this into consideration, some hidden updates will be put in as well

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Closed Thread