Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 04:46 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality
Default Champ7020

Hi everyone i know there has been a lot of confusion to why champ has been unbanned, and I'm going to hopefully clear it up. If you guys remember a little while back Jared's ezud account was hacked by someone and the immediate suspect somehow wounded up being champ. Since then we have found undeniable evidence that he did not hack Jared and has not done anything wrong. I believe everyone deserves to give him a chance, because he's just like every other member. The only difference is he unfortunately got caught up in something that didn't involve him. Today me and a few other people flamed him in the shout box and i of most people were wrong which i admit. I was confused on the situation seeing that i didn't know why he was unbanned. I would like to say i am sorry about how i displayed myself in the shout box flaming him and for trying to clear things up. Finally i would like to say sorry to Fluid_Karma, because he didn't deserve what i said to him when he did nothing wrong besides try to help.

Welcome back champ

Thanks Eskimo
Old 03-23-2009, 04:49 PM
Ezudian

Champ7020 will become famous soon enough

Thanks. Good to be back.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:50 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

You seem to neglect to mention the real story. How every single mod on this site allowed 5+ people to gang up on champ and when I defend him and had the situation under control And you stepped in I believe you said that I was "An unwanted emo that should go cut himself and die" something along those lines.. Regardless Champ and I were both banned out of your mistake..

Fat is not the only mod that abuse his power today. Linkmaster I believe it was sorry if I'm mistaken perm banned me because I was winning the debate with fat about champs presence at ezud without flaming. It's sad when the mods resort to flaming and regular members do not.. What's even more sad is how the regular members get banned when the mods are obvestly wrong.

Mod abuse.. Unjust banning.. The staff needs a rework.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:57 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
You seem to neglect to mention the real story. How every single mod on this site allowed 5+ people to gang up on champ and when I defend him and had the situation under control And you stepped in I believe you said that I was "An unwanted emo that should go cut himself and die" something along those lines.. Regardless Champ and I were both banned out of your mistake..

Fat is not the only mod that abuse his power today. Linkmaster I believe it was sorry if I'm mistaken perm banned me because I was winning the debate with fat about champs presence at ezud without flaming. It's sad when the mods resort to flaming and regular members do not.. What's even more sad is how the regular members get banned when the mods are obvestly wrong.

If you would've read my post i said me and a few other people, I'm pretty sure mods qualify in that category. The only reason why there was power abuse was because a huge misunderstanding.

Thanks Eskimo
Old 03-23-2009, 05:00 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I don't care that he is back.
But how come HIS IP was on my account, and how come it was linked to his phisher?
Also - how come his friend who got my password via sythe told both me and a few other people that champ was the one trying to phish, but the kid is the one who hacked me.

I'm still confused.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:01 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatality View Post
If you would've read my post i said me and a few other people, I'm pretty sure mods qualify in that category. The only reason why there was power abuse was because a huge misunderstanding.
Yes, but you left out the real story. Now lets see here this is going to be the last thing I say here provided you behave.. If you cannot trust my word on this site if I vouch for someone with the rep I have on this site who can you trust?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
But how come HIS IP was on my account, and how come it was linked to his phisher?
Also - how come his friend who got my password via sythe told both me and a few other people that champ was the one trying to phish, but the kid is the one who hacked me.

I'm still confused.
We can clear that up on msn my friend.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:20 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post

Can you please not start this again? Yes, we made a mistake. I the biggest asshole of the bunch, made a mistake. It happens. I would like to apologize to Champ for what had happened. It must've been a misunderstanding and I was fed with false information.

But Fluid, damn. What happened to you. Tyriq got pissed, we all do, there's no reason to not forgive him and say fuck it shit happens. It was a mistake, a pretty big one. This quarrel should be over. Everyone should become chill...
Old 03-23-2009, 05:21 PM
Ezudian

Champ7020 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post

I'm still confused.
My phisher? I've never had an ezud phisher. Please prove to me that i did. My ip was on your account?may be true but please provide me with ip logs to be sure. And galco told you I was tyring to phish?I highly doubt that. Inless he was trying to cover his own tracks. Jared you have no evidence to any of your remarks. Please provide evidence. And vouches don't count.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Ezudian

Travis will become famous soon enoughTravis will become famous soon enough
Send a message via Skype™ to Travis

Welcome back, sorry if I caused more trouble in the SB by being annoying.

Kill me if you can

Old 03-23-2009, 06:45 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Something is wrong with the IP logging system in the first place, every single person on Ezud has logged on Envy's account, that's what the system shows at least.

Closed Thread