Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Ezudian

Goregasm will become famous soon enoughGoregasm will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Goregasm
Icon3 How to...Telnet into any computer

Find an IP over MSN
Search any IP for open ports

Hello everyone! This is basically just a guide on how to telnet into any PC :a12:

DISCLAIMER: I will not take responsibility for any of your acts. I know that this can be used to hacking so I will not take responsibility for any illegal acts. this is for educational and legal purpose only!

Step 1

In Windows XP, click "Start" then "Run." Type "cmd" and press "Enter." The new window (MS-DOS shell) should appear.

In Linux, click the right mouse button on Desktop and select "Open Terminal" in pop-up menu. A new terminal (shell) should appear.

Step 2

In the shell opened in Step 1 type telnet, Then you will access the telnet menu. Once there, type:
o <IP ADRESS> <PORT>
and hit "enter"

Examples include: o 135.57.57.49 1337

Massiv port scanner Nmap (use this to find an open port on the IP)

Also if you type "net use x: \\IPHERE\" you can use drive x: as the other persons' computer. (thx to Lust :))

Step 3

This is not needed on every PC. But if the computer has a password set. You will need the username and password the user uses to log on the computer...

Type < The log on username>
(press "Enter")

and

type <The log on password>
(press "Enter")
to establish the Telnet connection. The remote machine command prompt should appear.

Step 4

Now. Go to "My computer" and in the adress bar type in the IP of the remote PC ;) and whoops. You got full acccess to his or her computer ;)

Step 5

To finish the telnet session on the remote machine type "logout" and press "Enter."

Hope this helped a little ^^:a12:

If so, + rep ^^

Old 07-15-2009, 03:11 PM
Ezudian

Prophecy will become famous soon enough

The computer you access needs to have the TelNet service activated and also TelNet is not used very widely by common users. Kinda hard to find a real use of this. And whoever uses is will probably have it protected.
At least I think that's the case..
Old 07-15-2009, 03:37 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Hmm, what things can you ACTUALLY accomplish from this?

Http://Ezud.com
Old 07-15-2009, 04:07 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Can't you do something similar to this with Hydra?

Also, if you preform any illegal activities on RuneScape and that's your username in your sig, I'd advise you to remove it.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 07-15-2009, 05:16 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post

Also, if you preform any illegal activities on RuneScape and that's your username in your sig, I'd advise you to remove it.
Rofl agree'd.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 07-16-2009, 01:46 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prophecy View Post
The computer you access needs to have the TelNet service activated and also TelNet is not used very widely by common users. Kinda hard to find a real use of this. And whoever uses is will probably have it protected.
At least I think that's the case..
Yes, they have to have it ENABLED. And the case is that the most computers actually have Telnet enabled. You only have to get the "victims" IP and type it into Nmap and scan for a port ;)

Old 07-16-2009, 01:48 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post

Lol it isn't... =P

Old 07-17-2009, 07:37 AM
Ezudian

Prophecy will become famous soon enough

Hmm that just sounds too easy
Old 07-17-2009, 08:37 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Telnet Client and Telnet Server are disabled on XP SP3, Vista SP1/SP2, and all of the Windows 7 betas/release candidates, and I'm sure most businesses would obviously have that disabled. Also if you type "net use x: \\IPHERE\" you can use drive x: as the other persons' computer.