Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Halfway Patched: FT

Ok this is the ft It's Me and I found :] hope you guys can find out how to revive it, right now it's very very VERY limited to specific areas.

[hide=200]

FT: RuneCrafting Guild Forced Teleport.

Requirements:
Ability to kill self.
Ability to enter RuneCrafting Guild.

How to do it:
It's very simple.
Simply do the smuggle (die with the rc mini-game items on).
Return and pick up ONLY the repellers and wands. If you wield them or put on the clothing (if you pick up clothing) everything gets fucked up.
Once you pick them up you would be able to go anywhere and simply hit destroy and you would be ft'ed back to the guild, you can log out and keep the items and you can do this ft over and over.

Restrictions:
This ft only works in a specific area.[/hide]

Happy bugging :]

<3 Svew

The point I'm trying to make with this is that bug abuse isn't dead, many people say no one is willing to share bugs, well I am to a certain degree. I want my community to go out and actually find something that they can be proud of. :]

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-09-2008, 04:02 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Leeched for win XD

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 12-09-2008, 04:03 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

xD haha you need to know what you're doing to have any shot at reviving it, and some common sense to know where it's restricted to.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-09-2008, 04:09 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

lolz that pritty cool, is it very limited?

Owned by teh sig?
Old 12-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Ezudian

it's very limited to only specific areas

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg999 View Post
lolz that pritty cool, is it very limited?
[hide=200]
Yea, there are maybe 15 places in RS where you can do it at.
[/hide]

Old 12-09-2008, 04:15 PM
Ezudian

What Lust said, there is only ONE place I haven't tried and I want someone to try for me, atm I think I've only told one person but I'm leaving it up to you guys to figure it out.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-09-2008, 04:58 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

erm, well atm im think of....[hide=500]certain minigames...or other err...odd...areas...(idk if thats right but thats why i hide hacked it:))[/hide]

Old 12-09-2008, 05:04 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

[hide=200]isnt it obvious..hes talking about rc altars...god damn it lawl[/hide]

Old 12-09-2008, 05:10 PM
Ezudian

Haha thank you Svew xD

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]